We know that once you start paying your bills online, you'll appreciate the convenience of this free service.
- Pay bills online for free, in minutes
- Accessible through online banking
- Save time and money on postage costs
- Safer than receiving paper bills in the mail
- See bills in one place — pay them all at once
- See pending payments to verify payment information
- Set up future and recurring payments
- View up to 18 months of payment history
- Secure and easy to use
How to Register for Bill Pay
Log into online banking, then simply click on the "Payment Manager" icon and continue to the registration link. It's that easy.
To learn more about bill pay, view a demo now or call customer service at (972) 239-7000.
Questions Regarding Bill Pay or Your Billing History?
Contact iPay Customer Service toll free at 1-866-600-7060 Monday-Friday 6:30 am to 1 am CST or United Texas Bank Customer Service at (972) 239-7000 during normal business hours. After hours, please send us an email.